Following a written rental application form, your property will be under our administration and included in our rental availability & website. Potential tenants will be accompanied by a member of our staff to your property.
Upon successful viewing, legal documentation will be prepared for potential tenants and communicated to you personally for transparency purposes. Upon signing of the rental contract, we will look after your tenants as to execute the contract entailments in order to ensure bilateral contentment.
Once a property is rented on a long term basis, P. Theocharous Property Developers will oversee the property which the tenants are residing in. Our Company will be the first point of reference for any issues regarding the property for both the tenant & the landlord.
- Key holders of the property
- Point of contact for tenant & landlord
- Liaison with technicians for any repairs or maintenance work
- Collection of monthly rent & payment to the landlord (unless a bank account is provided to the tenant whereby the rent will be monitored by the landlord)
- Perform security checks
- Once the property is vacated by the tenant, a final check will be carried out and the landlord will be informed of the status and the inventory of the property
- Pre-rental clean as well as a post-rental clean can be arranged upon request
- Any refurbishments or amendments needed in the property will be undertaken through coordinating with our decorators & technicians. Clients will be informed of the costs prior to any works being carried out.